Thursday, April 12, 2012

Commenting on Others' Blogs

It was a weird feeling for me to comment on another person's blog...on one hand I think that it's pretty fascinating that in the span of my lifetime out culture has progressed to one where we are able to instantaneously respond to others' thoughts and feelings in a virtual way. However, on the other hand, it's still kind of weird to me that we are able to do this in an atmosphere where anything can be written, any opinion can be shared without much regulation, however beneficial or harmful it may be. I think that blogs are a great forum for sharing/discussing ideas and opinions, but it still makes me nervous to be able to do so without knowing how such comments/reactions are going to have an effect on the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment